Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Lenten Photo Challenge: Day 20 - Knowledge



I have more books than I need but not as many as I want. I love books. I love the feel, the look and the smell of them. They are, like the internet, a repository of knowledge, easily accessible and from them people can gain knowledge about things, places and people. The same with the internet. If you can trust it!

I love being a font of useless trivia and knowledge. I am continually reading about stuff. If something piques my interest, I go in search for knowledge and devour it until I am satisfied.

I could be a professional student, but it does not pay well. So instead I read, I watch, I listen to things that interest me and will gain me knowledge in those subjects.

Maybe that is why I decided to pick a foreign language so late in the game but it makes my brain feel like it is working again!

Never be satisfied with what you think you know. Always be striving to gain new knowledge.






No comments: