Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Lenten Photo Challenge: Day 40 - Live


LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Have any four words ever said so much together? I don't think so. If there is a phrase that I would wish for everyone of my family and friends, it would be that phrase.

Just look at it.

LIVE - Go out and live! Don't just exist! Be part of life. Don't let life happen to you, make life happen for you!

LONG - In conjunction with "live" may your time on earth be long. May all of your experiences and relationships be long and memorable.

and PROSPER - Prosperity is not just about having wealth. but adding more stars to your flag... What I mean by that is having an increase of prosperity in friends, family, faith, health, comfort, safety, community and overall well being.

So my wish for all of my family and friends is that you "LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!

No comments: