Monday, March 30, 2015

Lenten Photo Challenge: Day39- Celebrate Part 6


Today, the last of the photo challenge days of the word CELEBRATE I celebrate my family.

There are many things I can say about my family but these are some of the aspects I want to celebrate.

- We all get along. We really do. We enjoy each other and the time we spend together.
- We are all successful in our own way. Our parents gave us the opportunities to make something of ourselves we took advantage of it.
- We are ALWAYS the loudest at any gathering. If there is a group of people at a party, reception, or any sort of gathering and they are making a crap ton of noise with laughing and hollering, you can bet it is members of my family doing it. We are always having more fun than people should be allowed.
- A family get together usually revolves around food, guns, and more food. It would not be a family gathering if we did not have more food than we can eat and if we did not do at least a small amount of target shooting.
- When we have to, we can move mountains together.
- We hold traditions to be valuable. Just because you can change things doesn't mean you have to. Just one example - There is an on-going family Christmas party that has been going on for almost 60 years. How's that for a long standing tradition?
- Ice Cream is considered a major part of our diet. Especially homemade ice cream.

Like I said, there a ton of many more things I could add to this list but suffice it to say that I love my family and everyone in it. They are the best and I am glad to be a part of it.

No comments: