Wednesday, February 17, 2016

GO

Lenten Photo Challenge: Day 7

Go

People say I am always on the go. And maybe that is true. It is just that I have so much that I want to do and I know there are only so many hours in the day, days in the year, years in my life.

When my alarm goes off in the morning, I think of it as a starters pistol at the beginning of a race. It is the beginning of my race to do as much in the waking hours as I can. I am not racing against the clock, because I know who will win in the end. Rather, I am racing with the clock to put as much into each hour as I can.

So maybe I am always on the go. It is not in my nature to be idle. We all have the same number of hours in a day. I just chose to be on the go and fill those hours with as much activity and enjoyment as I can.

Why not? There is no time like the present. And I always hear people say, "Where did the time go?" For me I want to be able to answer that question with; "Doing exactly want I wanted to do."

No comments: